Price list of the Sotmarin Apartments in La Villa in Badia
Prices and general conditions
- The daily rates are in euro for the indicated occupancy and for a minimum stay of 3 days.
- It is not allowed to occupy the apartment with a bigger number of guests (including infants) than indicated and agreed at the time of reservation.
- It is not allowed to smoke inside the apartment and in the common areas and/or to throw cigarette butts out of windows and balconies.
- It is not allowed to take any objects, equipment and kitchen utensils outside the apartment;
- Pets are not accepted. Thank you for understanding.
- Fresh bread and milk delivery is available, upon request, daily within 8 a.m.
The prices include:
- Bed linen and towels with weekly change.
- Mid-week apartment cleaning with change of bath and kitchen towels.
- Final cleaning.
- Outdoor parking.
- WI-FI connection.
- Ski room with a ski boot dryer.
- Bike storage during the summer season.
- During the summer-season, bike and hike tours are included www.bike-hike.it
- To the indicated prices will be added a local tourist tax of €1.40 per person/day for guests over 14 years old. The tax is paid on departure and is specifically stated in the invoice.
Check-in and check-out:
- Apartments are available from 2 p.m. on the day of arrival until 9 a.m. on the day of departure.
Reservation and deposit:
- Reservation becomes binding upon payment of the requested deposit and after the receipt of our written confirmation.
- The deposit should be paid within 3 days from the date of reservation by:
- Bank transfer
Cassa Raiffeisen Val Badia
NAME: APARTMENTS SOTMARIN of Crazzolara Marlis | I - 39036 La Villa in Badia (BZ)
IBAN: IT 94 M 08010 58341 000301011588
- Bank transfer
The accommodation bill can be paid in the following ways:
- Cash for total amount up to € 3,000.00.
- Bank transfer (in this case the entire payment for your stay should be transferred before your arrival).
- Cheque (in this case we ask to provide the cheque for processing within 1 day after check-in).
(Consumer Code, Part III, title III, par. I 206/2005):
Unforeseen circumstances may always happen and a cancellation is unpleasant for both parties.
The right of withdrawal is not provided by the Consumer Code.
Nevertheless, we offer the following cancellation terms:
- up to 60 days before arrival: loss of the confirmation deposit;
- from 60 to 30 days before arrival: 50% of the total price will be charged;
- from 29 to 9 days before arrival: 70% of the total price will be charged;
- less than 9 days before arrival, late arrival, smaller number of guests, early departure or no-show: 100% of the total price will be charged.
We recommend you to contact your insurance company and to insure your journey against cancellation, early termination and/or late arrival.